The following disciplines will hopefully help you to create lifelong habits that will help you become a master of your marketing.
Marketing doesn’t have to be scary or difficult or scammy. It’s just about practicing compassionate, effective communication.
Here are the five key disciplines that will help you become a marketing master.
- Discipline 1: Embrace marketing. Check out what other people do to market themselves. Allow marketing to become part of your business strategy. Learn to love it.
- Discipline 2: Practice copywriting. Write headlines, teasers, service descriptions, etc.
- Discipline 3: Connect with your market consistently. Have real conversations with real people. Engage with your followers and be relatable.
- Discipline 4: Track everything. Notice what works and do more of it. Track conversion rates, and pay attention to what gets you results.
- Discipline 5: Continue your education. Take courses, go to seminars, read books, read blogs, listen to interviews, etc. Continue learning for the rest of your life!
Need more help? Check out my 1:1, group and self-study offerings: https://christinagiordano.com/offerings/