I’m a big fan of talking about all things related to creativity and expression.
One resource that has really inspired me about creativity and that I regularly turn back to is a book called Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. It’s a collection of stories, experiences and perspectives of what creativity is, how it works, how it finds us and how we can work with it. I refer back to it again and again for inspiration.
Another resource that has reframed my thinking about creativity is the following quote: “Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.” For me, creativity lies at the root of this quote. Creativity isn’t necessarily the storm itself, it’s your interpretation of it.
And right now, I think a lot of people are distracted by some sort of storm.
In this video, we talked about:
- A few resources about creativity that I find inspirational,
- The current state of affairs with many business owners I know,
- What I’m doing now that is radically different from what I’ve done in the past,
- The realizations that I’ve made in my most recent review with The L.I.F.E. Method,
- What the method can do for you in terms of creativity, and
- Reminder about a few special offerings I have for my birthday month this June!
Want more? Join my Soul-Powered Community on Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/CGCCommunity