Entrepreneurship and building a business is hard. Especially if you’re ambitious. Especially if you have big dreams and big goals. Especially if you desire a certain lifestyle that isn’t your reality at the moment.
And even if you don’t have big dreams, turning a profit in business requires work of some level at your end. No matter what anyone tells you, you don’t just start a business and become wildly successful overnight. It never happens. And if it does, it doesn’t happen ethically or without a massive investment of some kind right off the bat.
So because of this, business building comes with a hustle mentality. There’s a valid perspective that you have to go above and beyond to make your business profitable. There is some truth to this. To have what most people don’t have, you have to endure and persist past what most people won’t. That’s entrepreneurship. You’re building your own dream, your own life, your own career, all on your own.
However, today I’m not going to talk about how we should embrace the hustle. I think everyone here or everyone watching knows that we have to show up consistently, creatively, and courageously when building a business. Today I’m talking about the balance that comes with business building.
In this video, we talked about:
- The truth about entrepreneurship and building a business,
- Where the hustle mentality comes from and how to diminish it,
- Where we will find our biggest ideas and greatest breakthroughs,
- The most basic and simple guidance I’ve received to have more fun,
- A few journal prompts to think about how you can show up with ease, and
- How The L.I.F.E. Method™ mini course helped me pivot everything in my life in the direction of joy.
Want more? Join my Soul-Powered Community on Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/CGCCommunity