Today I’m going to be talking about 3 ways you can change your perspective when business gets challenging. One of the ways is actually something I recently shared in my social media, but I’m going to recap that one as well so you get all three.
So first things first, I want you to think about this: When things get challenging in business, what do you do?
When you feel uninspired, or when things feel out of control, or when you find yourself disappointed in an outcome, what do you do?
The unevolved version of me let the challenging circumstances take over me. They would take over my entire mind and body like a virus. I’d ruminate. I’d lose sleep. I’d feel total despair. I’d cry and get angry. I’d pray and ask God why I was being punished. Somehow I’d think it was all my fault and I’d make myself feel smaller and smaller. I was the quintessential victim. Everything was happening to me, and I had no way out or around it.
But luckily Christina has evolved. I’m no longer the person I was so many years ago. I’m not even the person I was a month ago.
Here are a few ways that you shift your perspective (and most likely your perception) when things get challenging in business or in life.
In this video, we talked about:
- 3 ways to shift your perspective when things get challenging,
- Why challenging scenarios and circumstances are inevitable in business building,
- How this all comes down to the quality of perseverance,
- A dream I had about perseverance and what it means for you
- What we do have control over when it comes to facing challenges, and
- Questions to ask yourself for some self-reflection!
Want more? Join my Soul-Powered Community on Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/CGCCommunity