Many business owners out there never put “marketing” and “easy” in the same sentence.
After all, it can be complicated! How many times have you researched the latest marketing tactics only to feel confused, frustrated, overwhelmed and unsupported? How often do you find yourself spending time throwing marketing ideas at the wall to see what (if anything) sticks?
Good news: I can teach you how to market your business.
I can help you put an end to:
- Hounding clients who aren’t in alignment with you or who don’t want to pay you what you’re worth,
- Banking on discounts and deals,
- Duct-taping your marketing strategy together, and
- Expecting free marketing webinars and downloads to change your circumstances (there’s a reason they’re free).
How can I help you? I relish in developing plans and protocols. I enjoy being knowledgeable about all things marketing. I thrive on organization, and I love simplification. I use these skills to help my clients make marketing easy. And yes, I just used “marketing” and “easy” in the same sentence.
If you want to learn how to use smart, honest online marketing to reach more people, align with the right customers, and convert more visitors into buyers, this workshop series is for you.
Through this series, you will finally be able to market your own business with confidence. You will gain the tools, skills, and insight to become a master of your own marketing. You will feel empowered to put your marketing in your own hands, ultimately fueling your profits, your purpose and your passion.
Taking place every 2nd Wednesday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm for 7 months
Tribe – 1819 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60657
Is this Workshop Series for You?
This series is for conscious, soulful, big-hearted entrepreneurs that want to either launch a business or change the way they market their current business online. Whether you are an action-oriented, ambitious beginner, or already successful but want to grow your audience and revenue online, this is the program for you. This program is perfect for service-based professionals, particularly in the wellness industry, such as coaches, therapists, trainers, and practitioners.
What You Get at Each Workshop:
- Lecture followed by exercises, along with in-class feedback from Christina,
- Bonus take-home items from each workshop, including resource lists & tutorials, and
- A special discount offer on one-hour, one-to-one marketing clinics, which can be used at any point during the series, as often as you’d like.
What It Costs:
$50 per workshop or $270 for the entire series (a 10% discount!)
Workshop Dates & Learning Objectives:
March 13: Defining Your Marketing Goals (Free Session!)
Take this free workshop to learn more about the program and to begin the process of building a strong, profitable business. This workshop will provide you with clarity about what you want and why you want it. You’ll outline your purpose, the people you’re serving, and the product (or service) that you’re selling. This workshop is also an opportunity for Christina to learn more about your business goals and become more acquainted with you as a person and entrepreneur.
April 10: Workshop 1: Planning Your Strategy to Stand Out to Your Ideal Customers
- Discover your exact ideal customer and learn to think like them.
- Position yourself by selling outcomes, rather than services.
- Find out your strengths and what makes you unique.
- Create your unique selling proposition.
- Map out how your services and/or products will revolutionize the industry.
- Outshine the competition by simply making them irrelevant.
May 8: Workshop 2: Enhancing Your Website, AKA Your Digital Storefront
- Learn which website platform is right for you.
- Find out exactly what your technical capabilities are when it comes to website design and development.
- Uncover your website objectives and how they will convert leads to sales.
- Tap into what your ideal customer wants to see, read and experience on your website.
- Understand everything you need to make your website successful.
- Analyze your website’s effectiveness with a simple yet comprehensive checklist.
June 12: Workshop 3: Positioning Your Offerings to Maximize Profits
- Enhance your service offerings in a way that makes your customers’ lives easier, more convenient and more joyful.
- Come up with “outside of the box” solutions that will sell your services at rapid-fire speed.
- Create a Before/During/After strategy to promote customer satisfaction and retention.
- Learn how to position, price and deliver your services in a way that builds loyal and raving fans.
- Understand why discounts are unnecessary and potentially damaging (except under a few circumstances).
- Set your prices at numbers that feel great and make financial sense.
July 10: Workshop 4: Communicating Your Message to Go Viral
- Get familiar with the pros of content marketing and how you can integrate it into your business.
- Develop a strategic plan to stay connected with your audience.
- Generate content ideas and develop a 3-month content calendar.
- Understand the value of SEO in content marketing and how to integrate it into your plan.
- Write irresistible headlines that gather clicks, conversions and could even go viral.
- Offer value and insight directly related to what you are selling through content.
August 14: Workshop 5: Reaching Your Customers to Generate Leads Right Now
- Find out why opt-ins on your website optimize and expedite success.
- Create a smart, effective and winning opt-in offer for your website.
- Learn why email marketing is the most essential and profitable strategy for your marketing plan.
- Develop an email marketing plan with specific methods to promote your business.
- Generate leads immediately and at no cost to you.
- Explore 25 free list building strategies.
September 11: Workshop 6: Marketing Your Business with Proven Strategies
- Become more comfortable with marketing and find out why and how you can become a phenomenal (and ethical!) marketer.
- Consider 20 additional and effective marketing strategies that you can try right now.
- Learn 4 research-driven pricing strategies to add to your marketing toolbox.
- Create or enhance your current pricing strategies to sell better.
- Get the best formatting formula that can be used for a PR pitch or a sales letter.
- Write headlines and copy that makes traffic click.
All too often, confident, capable entrepreneurs have business dreams that can help others and change the world, but they lack the marketing knowledge and skills required to make it a reality. That’s where I come in. I will arm you with the tools, strategies and resources required for you to do it all yourself – in a way that not only saves you time, but makes you more money.
I have a deep commitment to those that want to consciously and authentically make a difference through their businesses, and I want to help you get the word out. My passion is to help you build the business you desire and deserve through honest and authentic marketing practices.